Constant Contact
Badge 1395888326

Constant Contact

40 7.2 / 10
Compare Request a Demo
More than 500,000 small businesses, nonprofits, and associations worldwide rely on Constant Contact to help create and grow customer relationships.

Constant Contact Reviews (45)

I love that Constant Contact has become a real all in one solution for modern web communication. It's not just email anymore -- through Constant Contact, you can even... Read More
0 jbmxxpwp4iltzq4nx 2hxarg4f  vqmnxlshxrmffo6pegm9ltypekd39tty9tzspkutibbfr86h
Kristin Hertko
0 toanqyl4d5bh pmk3jhwqp6v7q ziphkiyldqptkk 6epz0rd43ssyzethtb8rdy8j1eruxdow c
Casey Scott
Administrator in Publishing

Constant Connections

What do you like best?

I love Constant Contact's thorough and comprehensive ability to make email marketing attainable for small businesses. I have been to their boot camp training and learned how to use the software in an environment where learning was the course for the day! I learned to use the software to achieve all my goals for contacting and connecting with my customers.

What do you dislike?

While there are some amazing features in Constant Contact there are times when I have found the software to be glitchy. For instance when I preview my email in the application and what is sent to my inbox can be distorted due to the HTML being a bit out of sorts at times. It has never been anything too bad but it can be an annoyance.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be aware that when you sign up for Constant Contact you pay based on the number of email addresses you have. So make sure your mailing list stays lean and mean at all times. Cut off any flab from your list to save you money and time!

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

I use Constant Contact for not only my customers but for marketing emails and it performs beautifully. I love the break downs in that statistics that they provide making this software a great one to use for small businesses that need an affordable option for marketing!

Validated Review

Super experience with a great system

What do you like best?

I think my most exciting part of the experience so far is the quality of the system that has been put together. It all works really smoothly thus far and I can tell that it took a long time to program the whole system by a really skilled team. It's all quite impressive!

What do you dislike?

So far I think there is some areas that could be cleaned up and streamlined to make it easier to navigate, but other than that I haven't had any issues. Everything of use can always have some tweaking to improve it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For email marketing you will not find anything better on the market! Give it a try! And remember you get what you pay for!

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

Just connecting with the right individuals is a little laborious, but it hasn't been a huge issue so far since I'm only just starting to use the product.

Nice Platform for Small Businesses and Newbie Email Marketers

What do you like best?

Constant Contact has a very friendly UI, making it a snap for anyone to log in and create a visually stimulating email. The drag and drop functionality is easy to use and intuitive, making the addition of various content and creative blocks a no-brainer. Their assortment of stock templates is fairly comprehensive, so you can find an appropriate template layout for most basic email campaigns.

What do you dislike?

Not having the ability to alter templates once they've been saved is an issue. I am constantly tweaking templates to make them work with the large variety of campaigns I send out, so this limitation in the platform created a lot more work for me. I'm also not a fan of having to pay more for a larger image library. In my opinion, this should be included in the overall price of the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd recommend Constant Contact to small to mid-size companies who are new to email marketing and need a solid ESP to start out with.

Validated Review

Quick, fast, and easy tool for email campaigns

What do you like best?

I like the wide selection of templates they offer you to use and the fact that you can still change those as much as you need. They also give you the option to not use a template at all and insert your own HTML.

What do you dislike?

I would probably only recommend this for small startups. It's lacking a lot of the more robust and enterprise level options that you find in programs like Eloqua. But it's still a good quick solution that even a large scale business may successfully use on occasion.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They offer free trials. They are missing a few options, but it still should give you enough of a taste to make a buying decision.

Simple to Use, Built for the Masses

What do you like best?

Constant Contact is a well known brand and for that they've built the product to be simple to use for all levels of email marketers.

What do you dislike?

Their templates are not easily manipulated and there tend to be significant issues when importing text into text boxes, unless it is 'plain text.' To me, because Constant Contact is built for the masses, its offerings are very 'cookie cutter' and don't leave a lot of creative options.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

My client was new to email marketing. We did not use the mobile marketing or social media functions that Constant Contact has. It was a decent platform for my client to showcase their products, list upcoming shows and give product updates.

Tags

* We monitor all Constant Contact reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
As Featured in