Constant Contact
Badge 1395888326

Constant Contact

42 7.3 / 10
Compare Request a Demo
More than 500,000 small businesses, nonprofits, and associations worldwide rely on Constant Contact to help create and grow customer relationships.

Constant Contact Reviews (47)

I love that Constant Contact has become a real all in one solution for modern web communication. It's not just email anymore -- through Constant Contact, you can even... Read More
0 jbmxxpwp4iltzq4nx 2hxarg4f  vqmnxlshxrmffo6pegm9ltypekd39tty9tzspkutibbfr86h
Kristin Hertko
0 toanqyl4d5bh pmk3jhwqp6v7q ziphkiyldqptkk 6epz0rd43ssyzethtb8rdy8j1eruxdow c
Casey Scott
Administrator in Publishing

Constant Connections

What do you like best?

I love Constant Contact's thorough and comprehensive ability to make email marketing attainable for small businesses. I have been to their boot camp training and learned how to use the software in an environment where learning was the course for the day! I learned to use the software to achieve all my goals for contacting and connecting with my customers.

What do you dislike?

While there are some amazing features in Constant Contact there are times when I have found the software to be glitchy. For instance when I preview my email in the application and what is sent to my inbox can be distorted due to the HTML being a bit out of sorts at times. It has never been anything too bad but it can be an annoyance.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be aware that when you sign up for Constant Contact you pay based on the number of email addresses you have. So make sure your mailing list stays lean and mean at all times. Cut off any flab from your list to save you money and time!

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

I use Constant Contact for not only my customers but for marketing emails and it performs beautifully. I love the break downs in that statistics that they provide making this software a great one to use for small businesses that need an affordable option for marketing!

Validated Review

Good deliverability rate, easy to use.

What do you like best?

The fees are not terrible, but our usage will probably go up and place us in another tier. I like the social media intergration, as well as the survey tools. Starting off, the built-in, pre-designed templates are professional looking and great in a pinch if you just need to customize something quickly. I've used free versions like Vertical Response before but find Constant Contact to be more user friendly, more customer service oriented and efficient.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the finality of "do not mail". I've had clients and employees accidentally opt-out and it's been a nightmare trying to get them to opt back in. Sometimes the templates are buggy when you are creating a form email.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Key metrics and reporting data are very good.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

I use Constant Contact for outreach to B2Bs, clients and non-clients. It is for event promotion, company newsletters and other marketing campaign promotions.

Validated Review

Super experience with a great system

What do you like best?

I think my most exciting part of the experience so far is the quality of the system that has been put together. It all works really smoothly thus far and I can tell that it took a long time to program the whole system by a really skilled team. It's all quite impressive!

What do you dislike?

So far I think there is some areas that could be cleaned up and streamlined to make it easier to navigate, but other than that I haven't had any issues. Everything of use can always have some tweaking to improve it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For email marketing you will not find anything better on the market! Give it a try! And remember you get what you pay for!

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

Just connecting with the right individuals is a little laborious, but it hasn't been a huge issue so far since I'm only just starting to use the product.

Nice Platform for Small Businesses and Newbie Email Marketers

What do you like best?

Constant Contact has a very friendly UI, making it a snap for anyone to log in and create a visually stimulating email. The drag and drop functionality is easy to use and intuitive, making the addition of various content and creative blocks a no-brainer. Their assortment of stock templates is fairly comprehensive, so you can find an appropriate template layout for most basic email campaigns.

What do you dislike?

Not having the ability to alter templates once they've been saved is an issue. I am constantly tweaking templates to make them work with the large variety of campaigns I send out, so this limitation in the platform created a lot more work for me. I'm also not a fan of having to pay more for a larger image library. In my opinion, this should be included in the overall price of the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd recommend Constant Contact to small to mid-size companies who are new to email marketing and need a solid ESP to start out with.

Constant Contact: Great for Small Businesses and Not For Profits

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use, nice templates, easy to import/add users, can track send performance, manages subscriptions, etc. It is perfect for small businesses and not for profits (they give a NFP discount as well).

What do you dislike?

If I could complain about anything, I guess they could provide some more templates, but they really do a great job in delivering quality templates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for small businesses and not for profits. Easy to use and train other people on. Takes little to no technical knowledge to use. Highly recommend.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

Managing our email sends for a not for profit organization. Easy implementation and turn over due to the cyclical nature of our board. Managing of people's preferences over time. Nice reporting

Tags

* We monitor all Constant Contact reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
As Featured in