9 5.9 / 10
Compare Request a Demo
iContact is your go-to for online marketing services. Get the most out of email and social media marketing with our advisory, design, and large-sender services.

iContact Reviews (10)

As an IT guy, my constant concern is getting blacklisted when we send out mass-mailings--iContact is one of the vendors that helps us to alleviate this problem. By... Read More
Rusty Page
Administrator in Medical Devices
0 pcd07bokzyh8nqqwy8x87qz14p5dnqqwy5j87zwdfjljwgidkkj13v0i9tl ctz5jtf38tje10u
Joe Goehring

iContact

What do you like best?

We used iContact for preparing and distributing client newsletters and a few other email campaigns. iContact is an inexpensive email marketing service.

What do you dislike?

We experienced slow website loading, long wait times for support assistance with inexperienced staff.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Slow website loading and their support is inexperienced with long wait times. I don't recommend.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

We didn't find iContact to be robust enough for handling our various lead nurturing campaigns - no longer using iContact.

Validated Review

Good email marketing and PR suite but lacking in other areas

What do you like best?

Capabilites to manage press releases.

Tight Salesforce.com integration

What do you dislike?

Analytics and Social Media could use some work and offer no distinct advantage over free services like Google Analytics or Hootsuite. The reporting gauges are a nice touch and offer a quick snapshot of performance for your campaign.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for an affordable email marketing solution that has strong integration with Salesforce, take a good look at iContact/Vocus

Fairly Priced and Easy to use MessageBuilder

What do you like best?

Free Spam checks are great, other services such as mailchimp charge for this. The technical support is superb.

What do you dislike?

Google Analytics integration only comes standard with larger packages, but I was able to email my support manager and she enabled that function within 24 hours. Unfortunately, my first campaign won't be integrated and I will have to wait and see how well it works with next months.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The free trial hooked me after seeing how easy it was to navigate and create emails. Highly recommend iContact.

Reviewed

Use MailChimp or HubSpot... they are both way better.

What do you like best?

This tool sends out the emails to my clients and connects.

What do you dislike?

Everything. This tool has the worst templates and does not provide the stats that I want. Also AB testing on emails is horrible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try a different tool...

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

Email connecting with clients.

Reviewed

If your client is using this ESP, run!

What do you like best?

There is not much to like about this service. The price I suppose, but as the saying goes, "you get what you pay for."

What do you dislike?

Everything. They spoof. Their deliverability is horrible. Reporting is lacking. The UI is dysfunctional. Good luck building an email with their platform. I would not recommend them to anyone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Run, run, run!

Tags

* We monitor all iContact reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
As Featured in