Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Badge 1391544090

Microsoft Dynamics CRM

39 6.6 / 10
Compare Request a Demo
Microsoft Dynamics CRM automates sales, customer service, and marketing. xCRM enables extensive customization. Deploy online or install on premises.

Microsoft Dynamics CRM Reviews (59)

Powerful integration wtih Outlook enables users to track email, appointments, tasks, and contacts into the system to be shared with other users. The UI looks very... Read More
0 z3 74l42g3sunaou4t1y4boplie7qnxuvhbr4bw2m6yxire2qfp nfjgxshkbpy8mgtlchccrybf
Wyeth Jones
Consultant in Biotechnology
Disclosure: I work for a company whose sole business is Dynamics CRM Dynamics CRM is far more than the "CRM" would indicate. Whilst it had its origins in a... Read More
0 lwfcfpjbna gllycpmsgfrojnil 5ldc1urjfrpwwa5gstvbjs0mwkebs5ad6g2rkedyhbawxzq4
Tim Pratt
Consultant in Research

Microsoft Dynamics CRM - strong usability for good value

What do you like best?

Integration to Microsoft products: outlook/sharepoint/SQL server, ability to stay on premise, ease of use to end users/great UI. 2011's changes making it so Small / Midsized companys not having to be so dependent on 'developer' assistance for non-developer level work --> more power and ease to make changes in house (saves $). Ease of creating dashboards.

What do you dislike?

Little things like not being able to modify a view by control clicking several columns at once to remove or add. Reporting services can be a bit tempermental, but for quick basic reporting - wizard does a decent job. Miss tabs of 2007 vs continual scroll. (personal preference)

Love that it synchs with outlook - the setting up of synch rules can be a bit tricky, wish there were more options on 'when to synch categorys'

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

Sales cycle analysis. Time between lead to sale, based on future client types and/or demographics. Executive over view of all leads in process, time between milestones, quick glance stats - next action item, last touch, etc.,

Marketing piece effectiveness - ROI by piece distributed.

Lead source analysis.

shared knowledge base improves client support

Validated Review

Microsoft CRM as a tool to work with most business processes

What do you like best?

The CRM platform for Microsoft has come a long way. With the latest release of 2013, I believe Microsoft has arrived as the premier CRM source. I have implemented this software in almost every business case and the end users love it.

What do you dislike?

The Marketing platform for CRM leaves little to be desired. We have used 3rd party software for marketing which integrates well with CRM.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Whether you are looking for an on-premise or hosted solution, this software takes the cake

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

We use the CRM platform for Sales, Marketing, and case resolution. Having all of this data housed in one place has made reporting and analytics much easier for our company.

Flexible and customizable, Great combination to other Dynamics products

What do you like best?

Easy integration with other Dynamics products, workflows and other customizations included in on-premise installation. Easy to navigate making adoption easier for our firm. I also like the ability to custom modify reports for CRM in SQL Server Reporting Services

What do you dislike?

Setup - particularly the internet-facing deployment for our on-premise installation was a bit more involved than we had anticipated it would be.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Unless you have a network administrator onsite, I would recommend working closely with an IT professional or Microsoft Partner in setting up an on-premise installation.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

Managing service pipeline and tracking contacts made with clients and potential clients.

User in Machinery - Microsoft Dynamics CRM Review Author

VP of Sales small company used it for just over 1 year

What do you like best?

Nothing, raw google is a more effective tool then Dynamic CRM and yes I have the latest 2013 update, it sucks!

What do you dislike?

It is cumbersome, crashes repeatedly does not seem to be compatible with Internet explorer or Windows office including outlook, Requires that you open three to four windows to get to the information you want. It is not intuitive at all. This is the worst software I have ever used

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

Dynamic is a business problem! It takes 2 to 3 times longer to do simple tasks.

Used Goldmine for many years it had issues but nothing like Dynamic, it was much easier to use.

I really really hate this software, I do not dislike it I HATE IT !!!

User Experience for Microsoft Dynamics CRM

What do you like best?

Provides a solid platform for tracking the sales cycle. Enables me to enter hundreds of leads and the important information pertaining to those leads. The function I most often use is "Activity / Task" which allows me to track all meetings, phone calls, emails and events associated with each lead. When integrated with Microsoft Outlook, the Activity / Task can be updated to alert me on the exact time / date of the next scheduled activity. My firm also allows us to use Microsoft CRM to view leads and opportunities of other sales people (so no one is stepping on each other's feet), providing great transparency throughout our company.

What do you dislike?

The actual process of entering a lead and updating the lead to opportunity / client / work completed is tedious. I usually have to spend a few hours on the weekends or later at night updating my CRM so that I am not wasting the precious business-day hours.

Recommendations to others considering the product

From what I hear around our office, it just depends on the user preference. Some of my co-workers still use ACT or Salesforce because they could not handle the transition to Microsoft CRM.

Tags

* We monitor all Microsoft Dynamics CRM reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
As Featured in