ONTRAPORT
Badge 1395888398

ONTRAPORT

39 9.3 / 10
Compare Request a Demo
ONTRAPORT is an all-in-one integrated platform that delivers essential business features, including a powerful CRM system, membership sites, one-click WordPress hosting, outstanding email delivery, payment processing, direct-mail printing, affiliate management, and our innovative business automation suite.

ONTRAPORT Reviews (41)

VERY easy to use EXTREMELY flexible REMARKABLY reliable OUTSTANDING support Always improving Tons of features that no other system has. I couldn't run my... Read More
0 7qqhyxe8htlemjacsktcypddc cbrjkcdbtbyjsggcibxgbgi8nx gapuybzzolmm5k9psknj9bp
Phil Pustejovsky
Administrator in Real Estate
0 6h28ifybnusj5bgn67d1iufr9vgclxgnkd40iughd0wfv8zqeapus2d64njhqiizfiay2i7bpqwi
Dov Gordon
Business Partner in Marketing and Advertising

Absolutely Fantastic

What do you like best?

VERY easy to use

EXTREMELY flexible

REMARKABLY reliable

OUTSTANDING support

Always improving

Tons of features that no other system has.

I couldn't run my operation without it.

What do you dislike?

As crazy as this sounds, I don't have anything to complain about. The few bugs I have experienced over the years were usually not bugs at all, but user error (meaning, it was my fault).

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have enough customer / lead flow to afford it, there is no better system available. It is absolutely fantastic.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

Organizes the communications of my company with my customers. My business has exploded in the past 3 years since using it. I used to use 1ShoppingCart and Ontraport is night and day. It rocks. I have friends that use InfusionSoft. Ontraport is in an entirely different league. This is the best software I have ever used in business and recommend it to anyone who has a signficant customer base and needs to have a first class marketing engine. There is so much praise I have for Ontraport. A TON of software companies should study what Ontraport did. They are special. (Also, everyone who I have recommended this service to, has the same feelings I have on their service after using it.)

Business Automation Masterpiece

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is for me to use the software for way more than just lead generation, marketing and sales. I have all my business metrics, and internal management running through Ontraport.

What do you dislike?

I haven not been able to send emails from my ipad using Ontraport. I can update records and check on customers but the email is the only thing that slows down my mobile productivity. I can send emails through my normal ipad email app it just isn't through the Ontraport email server so all my tracking will not show up. Open, click, and the actual email I mailed with a time and date stamp.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When I first started the learning curve was high. They didn't have all the cool videos and training available for users as they do today. Watch the videos and jump in. I call in for support all the time and they are great.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

Over the past 3 years we have automated most of the daily routine tasks that can be delegated and tracked. Our customer satisfaction is much higher because the cracks have been filled using Ontraport. Our sales from existing customers and referrals are much higher also. I love that 9 out of 10 Ideas I have that I want to implement in my business I can figure out a way to do it with Ontraport. It's a powerful tool I don't want my competitors to know about.

Reviewed

Excellent customer service and a very good product.

What do you like best?

I've been using Ontraport to run my business for about a year and a half. During this time we've grown in size and sophistication. And the Ontraport software has largely enabled that growth.

More than anything, their customer service is fantastic. The people there are given freedom to do what they feel is best to solve your problem and to answer your question. No software is perfect and no person is perfect, but you get the feeling that they listen, they care and they're always working to improve.

What do you dislike?

There have been a few bugs that I noticed and their support people looked into and said they were fixed. But over time it became clear that they really weren't fixed. None of these issues were mission critical for me. And eventually, other another user reported the same issue. He was able to take it further with them due to his tech savvy. And eventually it was fixed.

We've also had to live with some limitations that surprised me at first, such as that the current version does not offer coupon codes. But I'm told that this - and other improvements to payments - will be included in the new version, Ontraport 3.0

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

Ontraport enables me to intelligently communicate with prospects and customers. It's a powerful system, with a bit of a learning curve. But once you learn it, there's so much you can do with it. The Facebook user group exposes me to a steady flow of new ideas and deepens my understanding of what's possible.

Reviewed

Ready to Accelerate Your Consulting Biz? Ontraport is AMAZING!

What do you like best?

When I decided to dramatically uplevel my consulting business - The Yogipreneur - I knew my business model was shifting from 1 to 1 services to online training programs. As I started to build out my suite of training programs, I quickly realized that I needed 5 different solutions {membership software, video hosting, automated email marketing, affiliate management, and shopping cart} to handle what Ontraport offered in ONE. I love that all my programs can exist under one roof - especially since many of my clients end up purchasing several different program - and they can log into my membership site ONCE to access them all. Since moving to Ontraport, I've easily seen 3X growth in my business in the past 2 years {with my revenues moving from 80% 1 on 1 consulting to 80% online training programs}.

What do you dislike?

Ontraport has features upon features and I'm slowly learning them all! I really didn't have the time to master the software before using it... and that's been the greatest weakness. I'm thrilled to know that Ontraport is now certifying people to use it - I'm excited that my team will be able to become experts and it will be easier to hire people for specific projects.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

With Ontraport, I replaced 5 different systems that were clunky and held together with duct tape. Seriously - when you're building a business that depends on online programs being delivered, there is nothing worse than dealing with lots of support questions because access to a program wasn't delivered when they checked out... or realizing that a payment was missed and having to manually follow-up. Ontraport makes all the systems work together seamlessly + dramatically simplifies all the processes you need to run your biz!

Validated Review

Office Auto Pilot is GREAT!

What do you like best?

I have personally used Office Auto Pilot for the better part of 2 years and I have to say its the best CRM I have ever used. We are a medical software company that had an issue with customer onboarding, until we met Office Auto Pilot. We used to do many manual touch point phone calls, emails and direct mailers when a new client came on board. Now with the help of OAP this has automated this entire process. We now have many sequences that will automatically subscribe users to marketing campaigns and different onboarding sequences.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were better templates for the email builder as we don't have any in-house graphic people to do HTML. I also wish we could auto post any email to our Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn accounts like other comparable email programs.

Manual phone calls, Manual emails, Manual Post cards, Manual Fulfillment

By using OAP we now have automated this into a sequence that uses steps to assign phone call to a task and automate the email, post card and fulfillment parts

Tags

* We monitor all ONTRAPORT reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
As Featured in