Best Audience Response Software
Audience response software allows presenters or event organizers to interact with event audiences via polls, text responses, or multiple choice questions displayed through their mobile devices. These tools are used to engage audiences and bring a level of interactivity to conference sessions or speaking engagements, allowing presenters to easily capture ideas or opinions of attendees. Audience response software is often used by event professionals alongside other event management software including mobile event apps, registration and ticketing tools.
To qualify for inclusion in the Audience Response category, a product must:
- Facilitate real-time audience voting and response
- Be accessible via web browser, mobile browser, SMS, or mobile app
- Display polling results visually
- Provide reporting and analytics data on audience responses and interactions
Audience Response Software Grid® Overview
The best Audience Response Software products are determined by customer satisfaction (based on user reviews) and scale (based on market share, vendor size, and social impact) and placed into four categories on the Grid®:
- Products in the Leader quadrant are rated highly by G2 Crowd users and have substantial Market Presence scores. Leaders include: Poll Everywhere and sli.do
- High Performers are highly rated by their users, but have not yet achieved the market share and scale of the Leaders. High Performers include: Glisser
- Contenders have significant Market Presence and resources, but have received below average user Satisfaction ratings or have not yet received a sufficient number of reviews to validate the solution.
- Niche solutions do not have the Market Presence of the Leaders. They may have been rated positively on customer Satisfaction, but have not yet received enough reviews to validate them.