Best Church Management Software
Church management software is designed to assist churches and other religious organizations structure and manage daily operations.
Providing tools that deal with all aspects of operating a church, church management software assists with membership acquisition and retention, fundraising, event planning, financial reporting, etc. Administrators also use this type of software to organize worship presentation programs, including still image and video projections. Religious institutions utilize this software to reduce the cost of operations and track finances, inventory, and membership growth.
Church management software can include robust financial packages, including accounting and payroll features, specifically designed for church use.
To qualify for inclusion in the Church Management category, a product must:
- Provide features designed to meet the needs of religious organizations
- Include tools for membership retention
- Assist with at least one aspect of church operations
Church Management Software Grid® Overview
The best Church Management Software products are determined by customer satisfaction (based on user reviews) and scale (based on market share, vendor size, and social impact) and placed into four categories on the Grid®:
- Products in the Leader quadrant are rated highly by G2 Crowd users and have substantial Market Presence scores. Leaders include: Church Community Builder, Realm, Pushpay, and Planning Center Services
- High Performers are highly rated by their users, but have not yet achieved the market share and scale of the Leaders. High Performers include: Flocknote, Breeze, and Planning Center People
- Contenders have significant Market Presence and resources, but have received below average user Satisfaction ratings or have not yet received a sufficient number of reviews to validate the solution. Contenders include: The City and ACS
- Niche solutions do not have the Market Presence of the Leaders. They may have been rated positively on customer Satisfaction, but have not yet received enough reviews to validate them. Niche products include: MediaShout