Best Contact Center Infrastructure Software
Contact center infrastructure software provides the functions necessary for running call and contact centers. Call centers are used to drive efficiency with customers and prospect phone communication in businesses that rely on phone communications. The software can facilitate both inbound and outbound communication between company departments and customers or prospects, while allowing managers to maintain visibility over call center activity. Contact center infrastructure is commonly used by support teams to man a help line or sales teams to handle prospecting. Contact center infrastructure products frequently integrate with CRM applications. Furthermore, select features of contact center infrastructure products are shared with VoIP products.
To qualify for inclusion in the Contact Center Infrastructure category, a product must:
- Distribute incoming calls or manage phone number assignment for outbound centers
- Provide the infrastructure for call management, placement, and monitoring
- Enable managers to track and monitor calls
- Include the following features: automatic call distributor, universal communications, interactive voice response, universal queue management, and/or computer-telephony integrations.
Contact Center Infrastructure Software Grid® Overview
The best Contact Center Infrastructure Software products are determined by customer satisfaction (based on user reviews) and scale (based on market share, vendor size, and social impact) and placed into four categories on the Grid®:
- Products in the Leader quadrant are rated highly by G2 Crowd users and have substantial Market Presence scores. Leaders include: Five9, SAP Contact Center, Google Voice, Genesys PureCloud, Aircall, Talkdesk, Cisco Unified Contact Center, 3CX Phone System, Amazon Connect, Genesys PureConnect, and Genesys PureEngage
- High Performers are highly rated by their users, but have not yet achieved the market share and scale of the Leaders. High Performers include: DialSource, RingDNA, and Dixa
- Contenders have significant Market Presence and resources, but have received below average user Satisfaction ratings or have not yet received a sufficient number of reviews to validate the solution. Contenders include: NICE inContact, Avaya Aura, 8x8 Cloud Contact Center, and Aspect Workforce Management
- Niche solutions do not have the Market Presence of the Leaders. They may have been rated positively on customer Satisfaction, but have not yet received enough reviews to validate them. Niche products include: YouMail, Aspect Unified IP, and Zultys MXIE