Best Corporate Tax Software
Corporate tax software allows businesses to streamline the tax filing process. Accountants within an organization can use these solutions to calculate taxes for company-wide transactions, file returns electronically, and store tax-related forms for both employees and the company itself. Some corporate tax software programs also offer features for determining exemptions, integrating with other accounting software, or syncing with company accounts to automatically import transaction data.
To qualify for inclusion in the Corporate Tax category, a product must:
- Calculate taxes for large-scale financial accounts
- Offer capabilities for filing tax reports
- Provide latest rules and tax rate information
Corporate Tax Software Grid® Overview
The best Corporate Tax Software products are determined by customer satisfaction (based on user reviews) and scale (based on market share, vendor size, and social impact) and placed into four categories on the Grid®:
- Products in the Leader quadrant are rated highly by G2 Crowd users and have substantial Market Presence scores. Leaders include: TurboTax Business
- High Performers are highly rated by their users, but have not yet achieved the market share and scale of the Leaders. High Performers include: Vertex Cloud and Vertex O Series
- Contenders have significant Market Presence and resources, but have received below average user Satisfaction ratings or have not yet received a sufficient number of reviews to validate the solution. Contenders include: Avalara AvaTax and H&R Block At Home Premium & Business
- Niche solutions do not have the Market Presence of the Leaders. They may have been rated positively on customer Satisfaction, but have not yet received enough reviews to validate them.