Best Email Signature Software
Email signature software is used by businesses of all sizes to enhance their brand and marketing programs. These applications are used to optimize and manage the creation, curation, distribution, monitoring, and standardization of email signatures. Email signatures can contain written content, company font, and images. Email signature marketing products help to plan, track, and manage emails sent by individuals, encouraging increased response rates, interaction, and engagement.
Companies use email signature software to improve their content marketing strategy by presenting information in targeted ways that engage email recipients. Customizing email signatures is an increasing trend used by marketing or other customer-facing departments toward groups such as prospects, customers, distributors, and resellers. These solutions can help businesses resolve brand consistency issues, while still allowing for a bit of personalization. Email signature marketing software is most often used on top of standard email applications as well as many popular CRM applications.
To qualify for inclusion in the Email Signature category, a product must:
- Provide features to create and manage different versions of signatures within the application (built-in editor)
- Include workflows and business processes to streamline content marketing activities, as well as promote collaboration and cohesion among marketing teams
- Provide analytics on open rates, clicks, design, and platforms used
- Allow for customized subgroups or departments
Email Signature Software Grid® Overview
The best Email Signature Software products are determined by customer satisfaction (based on user reviews) and scale (based on market share, vendor size, and social impact) and placed into four categories on the Grid®:
- Products in the Leader quadrant are rated highly by G2 Crowd users and have substantial Market Presence scores. Leaders include: Sigstr
- High Performers are highly rated by their users, but have not yet achieved the market share and scale of the Leaders. High Performers include: NEWOLDSTAMP
- Contenders have significant Market Presence and resources, but have received below average user Satisfaction ratings or have not yet received a sufficient number of reviews to validate the solution.
- Niche solutions do not have the Market Presence of the Leaders. They may have been rated positively on customer Satisfaction, but have not yet received enough reviews to validate them. Niche products include: SenderGen