Best Employee Recognition Software
Employee recognition software helps improve company culture by offering tangible motivations for quality customer service, content creation, sales performance, and other positive professional ventures. These behavior-driven platforms allow administrators or management to set standards or qualifications for rewards and monitor employee progress to determine the winning recipients. Rewards are not limited to a certain industry or team and can be distributed across the company for anything from yearly tenure recognition, to an everyday positive attitude, to health and wellness. Employee recognition software differs from, but can integrate or be included with, employee engagement software, which seeks to solicit feedback from employees that can drive positive changes. Both fall under the talent management category, an area focused on tracking employee progress for the purpose of fueling innovation and building a collaborative company culture.
To qualify for inclusion in the Employee Recognition category, a product must:
- Measure qualitative or quantitative metrics for the purpose of declaring intermittent award recipients within companies and teams
- Let administrators preset standards and timelines for rewards
- Automatically determine and report on winners
Employee Recognition Software Grid® Overview
The best Employee Recognition Software products are determined by customer satisfaction (based on user reviews) and scale (based on market share, vendor size, and social impact) and placed into four categories on the Grid®:
- Products in the Leader quadrant are rated highly by G2 Crowd users and have substantial Market Presence scores. Leaders include: 15Five Continuous Performance Management, SmartHub®, and Bonusly
- High Performers are highly rated by their users, but have not yet achieved the market share and scale of the Leaders. High Performers include: Motivosity and Tap my Back
- Contenders have significant Market Presence and resources, but have received below average user Satisfaction ratings or have not yet received a sufficient number of reviews to validate the solution. Contenders include: Achievers and Globoforce
- Niche solutions do not have the Market Presence of the Leaders. They may have been rated positively on customer Satisfaction, but have not yet received enough reviews to validate them.