Best Enterprise IT Management Suites Software
Enterprise IT management suites serve as an infrastructure control center for IT departments in mid- to large-sized businesses. These platforms allow the information technology team to oversee company-wide endpoints and communicate with the network for a variety of tasks. Enterprise IT management suites give users remote desktop access to employee and administrator platforms for patch and software updates, security settings, and disaster recovery, in addition to system setup and configuration. A number of these programs help bolster IT operations with asset tracking and operational intelligence reporting for data insights such as power consumption and system performance. These programs may also offer multi-factor authentication for identity management and automation of routine tasks. Depending on the platform, certain solutions may be compatible with a single operating system or offer mixed-platform compatibility.
To qualify for inclusion in the Enterprise IT Management Suites category, a product must:
- Assist in managing applications, business systems, or networks
- Monitor or log abnormalities within IT systems
- Manage virtual machines and resources
- Analyze systems for security and performance optimization
Enterprise IT Management Suites Software Grid® Overview
The best Enterprise IT Management Suites Software products are determined by customer satisfaction (based on user reviews)
and market presence (based on products’ scale, focus, and influence) and placed into four categories on the
- Products in the Leader quadrant are rated highly by G2 Crowd users and have substantial Market Presence scores. Leaders include: Freshservice, Ivanti Management Suite, powered by LANDESK, Microsoft Operations Management Suite, and System Center Configuration Manager
- High Performers are highly rated by their users, but have not yet achieved the Market Presence of the Leaders High Performers include: Goverlan Reach, Pulseway, SolarWinds MSP Remote Monitoring & Management, and NinjaRMM
- Contenders have significant Market Presence and resources, but have received below average user Satisfaction
ratings or have not yet received a sufficient number of reviews to validate the solution.
Contenders include: Kaseya VSA, ConnectWise Automate, ManageEngine Desktop Central, and Oracle IT Service Management Suite
- Niche solutions do not have the Market Presence of the Leaders. They may have been rated positively on customer
Satisfaction, but have not yet received enough reviews to validate them.
Niche products include: Desktop Authority Management Suite, Cloud Management Suite, and IBM® Service Management Suite for z/OS®