Best Field Sales Software
Field sales software is geared toward employees engaging in the tradition of door-to-door sales. It assigns sales personnel logical routes that maximize efficiency. These tools can guide team members through sales routes and inform managers of where their employees are at any given time. Field sales software can be used to log successful sales or transactions, and monitor the activity of teams on the road.
Field sales software plays into the world of greater sales software. While other sales software assigns employees digital territories to be contacted via telephone, email, or video call, field sales software is different in that provides physical location territories. Field sales software seamlessly connects salespeople to their leads’ front doors. Certain tools can also integrate with or act as a CRM, harvesting contact information and serving as a hub for updates and field notes.
To qualify for inclusion in the Field Sales category, a product must:
- Create physical sales routes
- Allow managers insight into employees’ locations and progress
- Integrate with a CRM or allow salespeople to record transactional information and contact details
- Create reports that outline sales activity and performance
Field Sales Software Grid® Overview
The best Field Sales Software products are determined by customer satisfaction (based on user reviews) and scale (based on market share, vendor size, and social impact) and placed into four categories on the Grid®:
- Products in the Leader quadrant are rated highly by G2 Crowd users and have substantial Market Presence scores. Leaders include: MapAnything, Badger Maps, and SalesRabbit
- High Performers are highly rated by their users, but have not yet achieved the market share and scale of the Leaders. High Performers include: Map My Customers
- Contenders have significant Market Presence and resources, but have received below average user Satisfaction ratings or have not yet received a sufficient number of reviews to validate the solution.
- Niche solutions do not have the Market Presence of the Leaders. They may have been rated positively on customer Satisfaction, but have not yet received enough reviews to validate them.