Best Forms Automation Software
Forms automation software assists with the creation of transferable documents and data that can be accessed remotely or otherwise. It allows members of an organization to remain connected by providing workflows and allowing the submission of forms in real time, frequently allowing users to connect offline. These workflows can notify users of changes so progress is not halted at any point in the process. It helps team remain updated on tasks, work orders, and other assignments. The software provides helpful analytics from data retrieved, offering organizations insights and the potential to create dashboards. Forms automation tools often integrate with a company’s existing IT systems.
To qualify for inclusion in the Forms Automation category, a product must:
- Allow for the creation and distribution of mobile forms
- Automate aspects of the form building process
Forms Automation Software Grid® Overview
The best Forms Automation Software products are determined by customer satisfaction (based on user reviews) and scale (based on market share, vendor size, and social impact) and placed into four categories on the Grid®:
- Products in the Leader quadrant are rated highly by G2 Crowd users and have substantial Market Presence scores. Leaders include: KiSSFLOW - BPM & Workflow Software, Formstack, ProntoForms, FormAssembly, Typeform, GoCanvas Business Apps and Solutions, and JotForm
- High Performers are highly rated by their users, but have not yet achieved the market share and scale of the Leaders. High Performers include: Forms on Fire and GoFormz
- Contenders have significant Market Presence and resources, but have received below average user Satisfaction ratings or have not yet received a sufficient number of reviews to validate the solution. Contenders include: 123FormBuilder
- Niche solutions do not have the Market Presence of the Leaders. They may have been rated positively on customer Satisfaction, but have not yet received enough reviews to validate them.