Best Home Health Care Software
Home Health Care software is management software that is designed specifically for the home health care industry. Only registered nurses, physical therapists, occupational therapists, home health aides, and medical social workers can provide home health care service for adults and seniors post-hospital stay. Home health care software organizes and manages care providers’ skills, capabilities, and credentials to efficiently match the right provider to the right client. Home health care software coordinates business operations and processes—like scheduling appointments, client/caregiver coordination, and documentation of health records and visits—to centralize workflow for efficiency, transparency, and adherence to regulation. Home health care software’s functionalities integrate with human resource, payroll, time tracking, and business intelligence software.
To qualify for inclusion in the Home Health Care category, a product must:
- Be exclusively used within the home health care industry and not apply to any other industry
- Coordinate the services of qualified nurses/therapists/aides with the client
- Ensure staff is fully current and qualified with home health care requirements; improve regulatory compliance across the business
- Provide a centralized platform for home health care business operations and data
Home Health Care Software Grid® Overview
The best Home Health Care Software products are determined by customer satisfaction (based on user reviews) and scale (based on market share, vendor size, and social impact) and placed into four categories on the Grid®:
- Products in the Leader quadrant are rated highly by G2 Crowd users and have substantial Market Presence scores.
- High Performers are highly rated by their users, but have not yet achieved the market share and scale of the Leaders. High Performers include: KanTime Healthcare Software
- Contenders have significant Market Presence and resources, but have received below average user Satisfaction ratings or have not yet received a sufficient number of reviews to validate the solution. Contenders include: Homecare Homebase and Mckesson Homecare
- Niche solutions do not have the Market Presence of the Leaders. They may have been rated positively on customer Satisfaction, but have not yet received enough reviews to validate them.