Best Landing Page Builders
Landing page builders enable non-technical users to deploy web pages designed to drive visitors to a specific conversion goal. Landing pages are usually designed to convert visitors to one specific action like signing up for a newsletter or a free trial, or registering for a subscription service. Landing page builders make it easy for non-developers to test prototypes of pages to discover the impact and reaction of the buyers, customers, and website visitors. Landing page builders are a key part of an organization’s marketing strategies, and marketers can use landing page builders to create, modify, and publish web experiences without the help of IT or developers. Landing page builders integrate directly into existing web development infrastructure and web content management systems to create a seamless web experience, and existing digital analytics solutions to track visitor behavior on landing pages.
To qualify for inclusion in the Landing Page Builders category, a product must:
- Directly integrate with an existing website
- Provide pre-designed templates and forms
- Allow for front-end customization of templates and landing page builders for seamless website/web page integration
- Integrate with existing analytics, conversion rate optimization, email, or marketing platforms
Landing Page Builders Grid® Overview
The best Landing Page Builders products are determined by customer satisfaction (based on user reviews) and scale (based on market share, vendor size, and social impact) and placed into four categories on the Grid®:
- Products in the Leader quadrant are rated highly by G2 Crowd users and have substantial Market Presence scores. Leaders include: Unbounce, Leadpages, and Instapage
- High Performers are highly rated by their users, but have not yet achieved the market share and scale of the Leaders. High Performers include: Landing Lion and Landingi
- Contenders have significant Market Presence and resources, but have received below average user Satisfaction ratings or have not yet received a sufficient number of reviews to validate the solution. Contenders include: ClickFunnels
- Niche solutions do not have the Market Presence of the Leaders. They may have been rated positively on customer Satisfaction, but have not yet received enough reviews to validate them.