Best Lead Capture Software
Lead Capture software is used by companies to find new sales opportunities. Since most markets are very competitive, companies must discover new business opportunities ahead of the competition. Lead Capture software is used by salespeople to identify new customers by using information gathered from various sources including direct from leads, sales reps, marketing practitioners, or customer support agents.
Capturing new business opportunities is only the first step in the sales process. In addition to Lead Capture software, companies need to use other lead generation solutions such as lead mining, lead scoring, and lead intelligence, as well as solutions like sales performance management and sales intelligence, in order to turn opportunities into actual sales.
To qualify for inclusion in the Lead Capture category, a solution must :
- Provide features to create and manage lists of potential customers based on information gathered about them
- Allow users to capture leads using different types of devices and using multiple sources like email, website, social media, or events
- Include options to easily export and import lead data to and from various formats like plain text, spreadsheets, etc.
- Integrate with sales and marketing software solutions to transfer lead data between them
Lead Capture Software Grid® Overview
The best Lead Capture Software products are determined by customer satisfaction (based on user reviews) and scale (based on market share, vendor size, and social impact) and placed into four categories on the Grid®:
- Products in the Leader quadrant are rated highly by G2 Crowd users and have substantial Market Presence scores. Leaders include: FormAssembly, ShortStack, Wishpond, App Data Room, NetLine Corporation, and Landingi
- High Performers are highly rated by their users, but have not yet achieved the market share and scale of the Leaders. High Performers include: Avochato and LeadsBridge
- Contenders have significant Market Presence and resources, but have received below average user Satisfaction ratings or have not yet received a sufficient number of reviews to validate the solution.
- Niche solutions do not have the Market Presence of the Leaders. They may have been rated positively on customer Satisfaction, but have not yet received enough reviews to validate them. Niche products include: Found.ly