Best Lead Intelligence Software
Lead Intelligence software provides companies with cleaned and verified lead information that helps either ensure that a company’s own lead data is valid or enriches the data. Since most business contact information is private and most customers don't want to receive unsolicited communications, Lead Intelligence software can be a good option for companies to validate lead data or ensure they have the best data possible for the lead. This type of solution is mainly used by sales departments but can also be used by marketing to better target potential customers with their campaigns.
Lead Intelligence software should not be confused with products that only provide access to lists of contacts and limited or no functionality for managing that information. The main benefit of Lead Intelligence software is that it can assist salespeople to make better decisions during the lead generation process, from lead mining and capturing, to scoring and nurturing opportunities.
To qualify as a Lead Intelligence software, a solution must:
- Provide valuable customer data to companies about potential customers such as their contact information and other information
- Allow users to combine their own data with data provided by the lead intelligence solution
- Manage and analyze both internal and external data together to find and evaluate new business opportunities
- Integrate with sales or marketing solutions such as CRM, marketing automation, and sales effectiveness tools, as well as advanced analytics and data management solutions
Lead Intelligence Software Grid® Overview
The best Lead Intelligence Software products are determined by customer satisfaction (based on user reviews) and scale (based on market share, vendor size, and social impact) and placed into four categories on the Grid®:
- Products in the Leader quadrant are rated highly by G2 Crowd users and have substantial Market Presence scores. Leaders include: Datanyze
- High Performers are highly rated by their users, but have not yet achieved the market share and scale of the Leaders. High Performers include: The List Online and LeadIQ
- Contenders have significant Market Presence and resources, but have received below average user Satisfaction ratings or have not yet received a sufficient number of reviews to validate the solution.
- Niche solutions do not have the Market Presence of the Leaders. They may have been rated positively on customer Satisfaction, but have not yet received enough reviews to validate them. Niche products include: Lead411