Best Lead Mining Software
Companies use Lead Mining software to find new business opportunities in their customer databases, sales history information, website visitors, social media following, and more. Lead Mining can help increase the sales team pipeline of deals by finding new leads in existing data or new upsell potentials for existing customers. Through the mining process, salespeople and marketers can also validate client information that they already have (like contact information), or improve the quality of their customer data by adding new information about existing customers.
Lead Mining software uses technology to scrape data from websites, and find data in emails or on social media, and this information then needs to be transferred and managed using sales and marketing solutions.
To qualify as a Lead Mining software, a solution must:
- Provide features to search for multiple types of data sources such as databases, website data, and social media
- Allow users to save and share search results by creating lists and exporting them in formats such as spreadsheets, plain text, PDF, etc.
- Integrate with sales and marketing solutions to transfer the results of data research
Lead Mining Software Grid® Overview
The best Lead Mining Software products are determined by customer satisfaction (based on user reviews) and scale (based on market share, vendor size, and social impact) and placed into four categories on the Grid®:
- Products in the Leader quadrant are rated highly by G2 Crowd users and have substantial Market Presence scores. Leaders include: BuiltWith, VisitorTrack, Oceanos, and Growlabs
- High Performers are highly rated by their users, but have not yet achieved the market share and scale of the Leaders. High Performers include: LeadGnome
- Contenders have significant Market Presence and resources, but have received below average user Satisfaction ratings or have not yet received a sufficient number of reviews to validate the solution. Contenders include: Socedo, AeroLeads, and KickFire
- Niche solutions do not have the Market Presence of the Leaders. They may have been rated positively on customer Satisfaction, but have not yet received enough reviews to validate them.