Best Lead Scoring Software
Lead scoring software is used by companies to determine the potential of each business opportunity. By using this type of software, companies can create scales and benchmarks to rank prospects against. A sales team’s time can be valuable and leads can be numerous, so lead scoring software can help teams focus on those lead opportunities that are most likely to convert into sales. Driving focus on high-potential leads can help salespeople save time they would have spent on less valuable leads, and with that time they can craft better messaging when approaching customers with higher probability to close.
Before they score leads, companies need to capture them first. In order to deliver optimal results, lead scoring software needs to be used with software used by marketing and sales, such as lead capture, landing page builders, or CRM.
To qualify for inclusion in the Lead Scoring category, a solution must:
- Deliver features to create and manage ranking scales for leads based on company objectives and market position (for instance, a company focused on small-business customers from North America will not be interested in enterprise businesses from Europe)
- Allow users to assign scores to leads based on predefined criteria like company size, location, budget, and revenue
- Compare lead scores to company scales or benchmarks, and provide reporting and analysis that salespeople can use to determine which opportunities to pursue
- Integrate with sales and marketing software solutions, as well as advanced analytics or lead intelligence
- Provide options to easily export and import data to and from most popular file types (spreadsheets, text, PDF, etc.)
Lead Scoring Software Grid® Overview
The best Lead Scoring Software products are determined by customer satisfaction (based on user reviews) and scale (based on market share, vendor size, and social impact) and placed into four categories on the Grid®:
- Products in the Leader quadrant are rated highly by G2 Crowd users and have substantial Market Presence scores. Leaders include: Velocify
- High Performers are highly rated by their users, but have not yet achieved the market share and scale of the Leaders. High Performers include: Lattice Engines, Leadspace, and Infer
- Contenders have significant Market Presence and resources, but have received below average user Satisfaction ratings or have not yet received a sufficient number of reviews to validate the solution. Contenders include: InsideSales.com Predictive PowerDialer
- Niche solutions do not have the Market Presence of the Leaders. They may have been rated positively on customer Satisfaction, but have not yet received enough reviews to validate them. Niche products include: 6sense, VanillaSoft, and Maroon.ai