Best Loyalty Management Software
Loyalty management software allows businesses to identify either repeat customers or potential repeat customers, and then send them incentives such as gift cards or rewards points so they return to that business. Loyalty management is a key part of any marketing strategy, as it helps to ensure that the right customers are being targeted and incentivized. Many loyalty management tools will have built-in email marketing or marketing automation tools, making it easy to identify potential loyal customers and send them promotions or rewards.
If a business is having difficulty finding its target audience or demographic, loyalty management tools can help a marketing team narrow down the search and test different methods of bringing customers back to the business. This type of software can be implemented as a standalone marketing platform, API or add-on for a marketing solution already being used, or one of several marketing tools a team might utilize. Perfect for small businesses, loyalty management software can provide quick marketing solutions for busy business owners.
To qualify as a loyalty management software, a product must:
- Help identify valuable, loyal, or interested customers
- Create a loyalty program such as gift cards or rewards points
- Provide a means to distribute gift cards or other incentives
- Track engagement with the loyalty program
Loyalty Management Software Grid® Overview
The best Loyalty Management Software products are determined by customer satisfaction (based on user reviews) and scale (based on market share, vendor size, and social impact) and placed into four categories on the Grid®:
- Products in the Leader quadrant are rated highly by G2 Crowd users and have substantial Market Presence scores. Leaders include: Clutch and Annex Cloud
- High Performers are highly rated by their users, but have not yet achieved the market share and scale of the Leaders.
- Contenders have significant Market Presence and resources, but have received below average user Satisfaction ratings or have not yet received a sufficient number of reviews to validate the solution. Contenders include: Belly
- Niche solutions do not have the Market Presence of the Leaders. They may have been rated positively on customer Satisfaction, but have not yet received enough reviews to validate them.