Best Marketing Resource Management Software
Marketing resource management software helps marketers manage their marketing assets and better plan and budget for marketing initiatives. Marketing resource management software can be a key component of a company’s marketing operations strategy, as the software can help to define marketing plans, collect and share marketing assets, execute on campaigns, and track marketing assets. This provides marketers a single unified system for all marketing material, which in turn ensures consistency of branding and messaging. It also enables marketers to create workflows and processes to streamline marketing operations. Marketing resource management products are often used in conjunction with other marketing software such as marketing automation software, email marketing software, and marketing analytics software, and are also commonly integrated with CRM software. Marketing resource management platforms may also integrate with broader digital asset management software.
To qualify for inclusion in the Marketing Resource Management category, a product must:
- Serve as a single hub for marketing assets across multiple channels such as print, social, email, direct mail, or display ads
- Manage marketing department budgets and offer features for budget and campaign planning
- Track and report on marketing assets
- Integrate with third-party marketing tools to execute marketing campaigns or offer proprietary execution features within the platform
Marketing Resource Management Software Grid® Overview
The best Marketing Resource Management Software products are determined by customer satisfaction (based on user reviews) and scale (based on market share, vendor size, and social impact) and placed into four categories on the Grid®:
- Products in the Leader quadrant are rated highly by G2 Crowd users and have substantial Market Presence scores. Leaders include: Bizible and MarcomCentral
- High Performers are highly rated by their users, but have not yet achieved the market share and scale of the Leaders. High Performers include: Allocadia and Vya
- Contenders have significant Market Presence and resources, but have received below average user Satisfaction ratings or have not yet received a sufficient number of reviews to validate the solution.
- Niche solutions do not have the Market Presence of the Leaders. They may have been rated positively on customer Satisfaction, but have not yet received enough reviews to validate them. Niche products include: BrandMaker