Best Mobile Crash Reporting Software
Mobile crash reporting software constantly monitors mobile applications for crashes and provides details related to the crash’s cause, repercussions, and solution. Developers and product managers will use these tools to diagnose and remedy mobile application issues as soon as possible. They will receive alerts and reports relating to the occurrence and can utilize that information to resolve issues quickly. Without a mobile crash reporting tool, product teams receive no alerts when applications stop functioning. Without alerts, crashes can last longer and the cause of the crash can become more difficult to find.
While mobile app optimization and mobile app analytics software provide details on functionality and user data, mobile crash reporting software focuses on accessability, downtime, and damage.
To qualify for inclusion in the Mobile Crash Reporting category, a product must:
- Alert users when a mobile app crashes
- Integrate with mobile applications to monitor functionality
- Provide detailed reports regarding the cause and possible solution
- Provide details about the crashes duration, range, and future impact
Mobile Crash Reporting Software Grid® Overview
The best Mobile Crash Reporting Software products are determined by customer satisfaction (based on user reviews) and scale (based on market share, vendor size, and social impact) and placed into four categories on the Grid®:
- Products in the Leader quadrant are rated highly by G2 Crowd users and have substantial Market Presence scores. Leaders include: Crashlytics, Instabug, and Sentry
- High Performers are highly rated by their users, but have not yet achieved the market share and scale of the Leaders. High Performers include: Raygun and Bugsee
- Contenders have significant Market Presence and resources, but have received below average user Satisfaction ratings or have not yet received a sufficient number of reviews to validate the solution. Contenders include: Flurry Analytics
- Niche solutions do not have the Market Presence of the Leaders. They may have been rated positively on customer Satisfaction, but have not yet received enough reviews to validate them. Niche products include: Apteligent, Countly, and ACRA