Best Mobile Event Apps
Mobile event app software lets event planners create a custom mobile app for an event without complicated coding. These apps allow the creation of branded mobile applications with the information attendees need, such as schedules, maps, attendee information, exhibitor information, speaker bios, and more. Attendees can then download these apps on their mobile devices to access important event-related information.These template-based app programs allow event planners to choose a design, select event features they’d like to include, and customize the content. Mobile event app creation software is often used as a supplement to other event management platforms or event planning software.
To qualify for inclusion in the Mobile Event App category, a product must:
- Provide a no-code WYSIWYG or drag-and-drop interface for the creation of event-specific apps without coding required
- Facilitate the creation of apps that can be downloaded from mobile application marketplaces like the Apple App Store or Google Play
Mobile Event Apps Grid® Overview
The best Mobile Event Apps products are determined by customer satisfaction (based on user reviews) and scale (based on market share, vendor size, and social impact) and placed into four categories on the Grid®:
- Products in the Leader quadrant are rated highly by G2 Crowd users and have substantial Market Presence scores. Leaders include: Attendify and CrowdCompass
- High Performers are highly rated by their users, but have not yet achieved the market share and scale of the Leaders. High Performers include: Core-apps, Meeting Application, and Gather Digital
- Contenders have significant Market Presence and resources, but have received below average user Satisfaction ratings or have not yet received a sufficient number of reviews to validate the solution.
- Niche solutions do not have the Market Presence of the Leaders. They may have been rated positively on customer Satisfaction, but have not yet received enough reviews to validate them.