Best Multichannel Retail Software
Multichannel retail management software syncs up all the product data within an e-commerce business into a single, centralized data repository. Multichannel retail is a digital marketing strategy that offers e-commerce customers a variety of methods to access product catalog information before purchasing e-commerce products. Multichannel retail management software streamlines and connects offline with online shopping experiences, to efficiently unify business operations and logistics with product data. Multichannel retail management software ensures that customers receive a consistent experience across all channels--and therefore become repeat customers--automates the taking and processing of orders, and gives the e-commerce business a 360-degree view of its operations to help optimize inventory, ordering, and future business decisions. Multichannel retail software works with catalog management, PIM, supply chain operations, and business intelligence tools.
To qualify for inclusion in the Multichannel Retail category, a product must:
- Provide consistent product information, prices, and ordering experience across all channels
- Facilitate communication across multiple channels
- Collect product and customer data into a single data repository
- Automates the taking and processing of online orders
- Produce reports about metrics like the status of inventory or customer behavioral patterns
- Accept payments in every channel
Multichannel Retail Software Grid® Overview
The best Multichannel Retail Software products are determined by customer satisfaction (based on user reviews) and scale (based on market share, vendor size, and social impact) and placed into four categories on the Grid®:
- Products in the Leader quadrant are rated highly by G2 Crowd users and have substantial Market Presence scores. Leaders include: SellerCloud
- High Performers are highly rated by their users, but have not yet achieved the market share and scale of the Leaders. High Performers include: SellerActive
- Contenders have significant Market Presence and resources, but have received below average user Satisfaction ratings or have not yet received a sufficient number of reviews to validate the solution. Contenders include: Brightpearl
- Niche solutions do not have the Market Presence of the Leaders. They may have been rated positively on customer Satisfaction, but have not yet received enough reviews to validate them.