Best Physical Therapy Software
Physiotherapy practitioners need physical therapy software to identify patients’ needs for treatment and to simplify treatment delivery. This type of software helps therapists diagnose and then recommend appropriate treatments to patients. Physical therapy software can also provide patients with information on treatment plans, claims and invoices, or home exercise recommendations.
Physical therapy solutions usually provide basic invoicing features but can also integrate with medical billing and accounting software. Integration with electronic health records solutions allows for the importing patient health data.
To qualify for inclusion in the Physical Therapy category, a product must:
- Manage patient information, preferences, and health profile
- Create treatment plans based on examination results and diagnostics
- Monitor progress or treatment and suggest corrective actions
- Include different types of treatments for each diagnostic
- Schedule treatment sessions and notify patients and therapists
- Allow therapists and patients to visualize medical imaging and treatment reports
Physical Therapy Software Grid® Overview
The best Physical Therapy Software products are determined by customer satisfaction (based on user reviews) and scale (based on market share, vendor size, and social impact) and placed into four categories on the Grid®:
- Products in the Leader quadrant are rated highly by G2 Crowd users and have substantial Market Presence scores. Leaders include: WebPT
- High Performers are highly rated by their users, but have not yet achieved the market share and scale of the Leaders. High Performers include: Casamba
- Contenders have significant Market Presence and resources, but have received below average user Satisfaction ratings or have not yet received a sufficient number of reviews to validate the solution.
- Niche solutions do not have the Market Presence of the Leaders. They may have been rated positively on customer Satisfaction, but have not yet received enough reviews to validate them. Niche products include: Optima Therapy