Best Political Campaign Software
Political campaign software is used to manage campaigns, donations, and events for elections and fundraisers. Software in this category streamlines campaign processes, allowing candidates and organizations to manage their resources effectively. It is used by politicians, political action committees (PACs), and nonprofit advocacy groups. Political campaign software includes tools that empower organizers to track constituents, manage fundraising efforts, connect with volunteers, and control online outreach. Software solutions in this category include comprehensive political campaign software suites as well as specialized standalone products.
Even though this software category includes tools that are designed to help politically driven organizations grow their influence, many of these organizations opt to supplement these tools with software solutions like CRM, database, email marketing software, social media management, and web content management.
To qualify for inclusion in the Political Campaign category, a product must
- Document campaign funds, donors, and resources
- Provide tools for creating and planning events
- Possess capabilities for canvassing, polling, and reporting
- Document volunteer and staff information
Political Campaign Software Grid® Overview
The best Political Campaign Software products are determined by customer satisfaction (based on user reviews) and scale (based on market share, vendor size, and social impact) and placed into four categories on the Grid®:
- Products in the Leader quadrant are rated highly by G2 Crowd users and have substantial Market Presence scores. Leaders include: NationBuilder
- High Performers are highly rated by their users, but have not yet achieved the market share and scale of the Leaders. High Performers include: NGP VAN
- Contenders have significant Market Presence and resources, but have received below average user Satisfaction ratings or have not yet received a sufficient number of reviews to validate the solution. Contenders include: Intranet Quorum
- Niche solutions do not have the Market Presence of the Leaders. They may have been rated positively on customer Satisfaction, but have not yet received enough reviews to validate them.