Best PR Analytics Software
Public relations (PR) analytics software allows companies to measure the effectiveness of their public relations campaigns. PR analytics software provides companies insight into the public relations activities that are positively impacting traffic and engagement, and those that are not. This information is used by PR teams to assess the reach of specific actions and to guide future public relations decisions. These tools can be used by public relations companies to quantify their value to customers, and for in-house communications professionals to gain insights on their own campaigns. PR analytics software is often used in conjunction with other public relations software such as press release distribution software, media and influencer targeting platforms, and media monitoring tools.
To qualify for inclusion in the PR Analytics category, a product must:
- Track PR campaigns related to the user and their company
- Analyze success rates and other metrics based on reader engagement
- Provide detailed reports and analytics of PR-related metrics, along with trends and historical comparisons
PR Analytics Software Grid® Overview
The best PR Analytics Software products are determined by customer satisfaction (based on user reviews) and scale (based on market share, vendor size, and social impact) and placed into four categories on the Grid®:
- Products in the Leader quadrant are rated highly by G2 Crowd users and have substantial Market Presence scores. Leaders include: Cision, Meltwater, Business Wire, and Gorkana
- High Performers are highly rated by their users, but have not yet achieved the market share and scale of the Leaders. High Performers include: AirPR, Agility PR Solutions, Coveragebook.com, and PRgloo
- Contenders have significant Market Presence and resources, but have received below average user Satisfaction ratings or have not yet received a sufficient number of reviews to validate the solution.
- Niche solutions do not have the Market Presence of the Leaders. They may have been rated positively on customer Satisfaction, but have not yet received enough reviews to validate them. Niche products include: BurrellesLuce WorkFlow, Marketwired, TrendKite, and Zignal Labs