Best Productivity Bots Software
A bot is a software application that automates or carries out tasks for other programs or users. Productivity bots work as add-ons to software tools, providing additional features, organization, or automation on top of the foundational features of the product. When a bot is connected to a software platform, it boosts the utility of the existing tool that the team already uses. Productivity bots can be added to a variety of software types, but team collaboration is the most prevalent.
To qualify for inclusion in the Productivity Bot category, a product must:
- Be an automated program that executes based on specific prompts or inputs
- Be deployed as an add-on to another software tool
- Use AI to make intelligent decisions or provide information in an intelligent way
Productivity Bots Software Grid® Overview
The best Productivity Bots Software products are determined by customer satisfaction (based on user reviews) and scale (based on market share, vendor size, and social impact) and placed into four categories on the Grid®:
- Products in the Leader quadrant are rated highly by G2 Crowd users and have substantial Market Presence scores. Leaders include: Any.do, Trello Bot, Zapier Bot, and SurveyMonkey Bot
- High Performers are highly rated by their users, but have not yet achieved the market share and scale of the Leaders. High Performers include: Simple Poll, Polly, Geekbot, and HeyTaco!
- Contenders have significant Market Presence and resources, but have received below average user Satisfaction ratings or have not yet received a sufficient number of reviews to validate the solution. Contenders include: Troops
- Niche solutions do not have the Market Presence of the Leaders. They may have been rated positively on customer Satisfaction, but have not yet received enough reviews to validate them. Niche products include: To-Do, Jira Cloud Bot, and GrowthBot