Best Quality Management (QMS)
Quality management software (QMS) helps businesses assess and maintain the integrity of produced goods and customer experiences. A QMS typically delivers features such as inventory inspection records, documentation and reporting related to undesirable events (e.g. complaints, defective merchandise), corrective or preventive action forms, and process automation assistance to minimize deviation. QMS tools often integrate with product lifecycle management software, and many products integrate with or provide some features of governance, risk, and compliance software to ensure equipment, working conditions, and processes meet necessary regulations. Manufacturing and supply companies can utilize QMS products to audit the production process from start to finish, avoid a wide variety of potential hazards and issues, and increase revenue through repeat business from satisfied clients.
To qualify for inclusion in the Quality Management Software category, a product must:
- Provide a database for incidents and inspection details
- Store information related to quality standards and regulations
- Assist with corrective measures for quality issues
- Integrate with ERP, PLM or other software critical to production
Quality Management (QMS) Grid® Overview
The best Quality Management (QMS) products are determined by customer satisfaction (based on user reviews) and scale (based on market share, vendor size, and social impact) and placed into four categories on the Grid®:
- Products in the Leader quadrant are rated highly by G2 Crowd users and have substantial Market Presence scores. Leaders include: Greenlight Guru Quality Management Software
- High Performers are highly rated by their users, but have not yet achieved the market share and scale of the Leaders. High Performers include: Beacon Quality
- Contenders have significant Market Presence and resources, but have received below average user Satisfaction ratings or have not yet received a sufficient number of reviews to validate the solution. Contenders include: Plex
- Niche solutions do not have the Market Presence of the Leaders. They may have been rated positively on customer Satisfaction, but have not yet received enough reviews to validate them.