Best Real Estate Activities Management Software
Real estate activities management software provides real estate agents with tools to manage all aspects of their real estate business. The ultimate goal for real estate activities management software is to manage and monitor all activities done by clients, company members, and real estate agents. Real estate activities management products offer a centralized system through which transaction data and documentation, client and asset data, and administrative duties are streamlined or automated. These products allow agents to do things like create and format documents and contracts with electronic signatures, integrate with or offer an in-solution CRM system, and oversee real estate property management. Also included in real estate activities management products are functionalities to manage sales activity and commissions, and facilitate the accumulation of real estate activities information into a singular information database.
To qualify for inclusion in the Real Estate Activities Management category, a product must:
- Maintain and monitor the activities of individual real estate agents, real estate clients, and the overall real estate agency or business
- Create a centralized, unified database
- Facilitate the keeping of files and records for accounting and financial purposes
- Integrate with real estate CRM, real estate e-signature software, and property management software
- Facilitate real estate asset and portfolio management
Real Estate Activities Management Software Grid® Overview
The best Real Estate Activities Management Software products are determined by customer satisfaction (based on user reviews) and scale (based on market share, vendor size, and social impact) and placed into four categories on the Grid®:
- Products in the Leader quadrant are rated highly by G2 Crowd users and have substantial Market Presence scores. Leaders include: dotloop and DocuSign for Real Estate
- High Performers are highly rated by their users, but have not yet achieved the market share and scale of the Leaders. High Performers include: Brokermint, Paperless Pipeline, and Skyslope
- Contenders have significant Market Presence and resources, but have received below average user Satisfaction ratings or have not yet received a sufficient number of reviews to validate the solution.
- Niche solutions do not have the Market Presence of the Leaders. They may have been rated positively on customer Satisfaction, but have not yet received enough reviews to validate them. Niche products include: BackAgent and zipForm® Plus