Best Recruiting Automation Software
Recruiting automation software enables companies to automate the process of manually sourcing qualified candidates. These tools assist HR personnel, hiring managers, and recruiters in creating qualified applicant pools for current and future openings. Recruiting automation solutions employ artificial intelligence to identify qualified candidates, verify email addresses and social profiles, and export full candidate profiles to the appropriate file or software application. These recruiting solutions include features that help organizations manage their candidate pipelines; some even provide insight into the qualities that make a candidate ideal for a particular role or position. Recruiting automation solutions are most commonly implemented in HR departments and are often integrated with applicant tracking system (ATS) software and CRM software to streamline the entire job hiring process from candidate sourcing through employee management.
To qualify for inclusion in the Recruiting Automation category, a product must:
- Streamline and simplify the recruiting process
- Provide automated AI sourcing to identify passive qualified talent
- Build up-to-date talent pools for open and future roles
- Create and track candidate engagement
Recruiting Automation Software Grid® Overview
The best Recruiting Automation Software products are determined by customer satisfaction (based on user reviews) and scale (based on market share, vendor size, and social impact) and placed into four categories on the Grid®:
- Products in the Leader quadrant are rated highly by G2 Crowd users and have substantial Market Presence scores.
- High Performers are highly rated by their users, but have not yet achieved the market share and scale of the Leaders. High Performers include: Beamery
- Contenders have significant Market Presence and resources, but have received below average user Satisfaction ratings or have not yet received a sufficient number of reviews to validate the solution. Contenders include: Dice
- Niche solutions do not have the Market Presence of the Leaders. They may have been rated positively on customer Satisfaction, but have not yet received enough reviews to validate them. Niche products include: Entelo Search