Best Sales Coaching and Onboarding Software
Sales coaching and onboarding software is designed to help sales managers build specific and effective playbooks and pitches to improve the skills of sales representatives. These tools may also offer a knowledge base of content for training new hires. These products are used to create and organize playbooks that model the steps that are both needed and known to be productive when trying to close a sale. Some solutions may offer the ability for a user to record videos of themselves making pitches to perfect their company’s sales messages. These solutions also help shorten the time of onboarding by centralizing training materials.
Sales coaching and onboarding is solely used within sales teams, and mainly by sales managers in charge of the overall sales messaging. Executives may choose to have a say in such sales coaching strategies. Sales coaching and onboarding software may be similar to sales enablement products; however, these solely focus on sales playbooks and improving the skills of the representative or new hire. These products fall under the sales acceleration parent category, with the likes of sales enablement, email tracking, sales performance management, and outbound call tracking.
To qualify for inclusion in the Sales Coaching and Onboarding category, a product must:
- Allow users to build effective, customized playbooks and sales pitches to increase the performance of sales representatives
- Work as a knowledge base of onboarding material for new hires
- Provide a tool to help record and practice sales pitches and improve the skills of sales representatives
- Help sales managers focus their representatives on a specific message to be relayed to prospects and customers
Sales Coaching and Onboarding Software Grid® Overview
The best Sales Coaching and Onboarding Software products are determined by customer satisfaction (based on user reviews) and scale (based on market share, vendor size, and social impact) and placed into four categories on the Grid®:
- Products in the Leader quadrant are rated highly by G2 Crowd users and have substantial Market Presence scores. Leaders include: Brainshark, LevelEleven, LearnCore, MindTickle, ExecVision, Gong, and Chorus.ai
- High Performers are highly rated by their users, but have not yet achieved the market share and scale of the Leaders. High Performers include: Membrain, Jiminny, VoiceOps, Rallyware, Noteninja, and Xvoyant
- Contenders have significant Market Presence and resources, but have received below average user Satisfaction ratings or have not yet received a sufficient number of reviews to validate the solution. Contenders include: Qstream, SalesHood, Allego, and vPlaybook
- Niche solutions do not have the Market Presence of the Leaders. They may have been rated positively on customer Satisfaction, but have not yet received enough reviews to validate them. Niche products include: CommercialTribe, SharperAx, and LevelJump