Best Sales Compensation Software
Sales compensation software automates the accounting and administration of commissions and incentive plans based on several customizable rules such as employee role, tenure, or sale type. It also allows salespeople to view their quotas and progress while enabling management to generate reports to gain high-level insights into sales performance.
Sales compensation software is utilized by sales, accounting, and administration teams. Because sales compensation structures often differ from those of the rest of a business, these tools promote less time-consuming and error-prone accounting practices. This software is usually implemented as part of a broader compensation software infrastructure. This might include payroll, accounting, or billing software. Many sales compensation tools also integrate with other sales tools such as sales performance management, sales analytics, or sales gamification.
To qualify for inclusion in the Sales Compensation category, a product must:
- Enable the customization and administration of sales-based compensation plans
- Produce reports for sales performance analysis
- Integrate with sales, administration, and accounting tools
Sales Compensation Software Grid® Overview
The best Sales Compensation Software products are determined by customer satisfaction (based on user reviews) and scale (based on market share, vendor size, and social impact) and placed into four categories on the Grid®:
- Products in the Leader quadrant are rated highly by G2 Crowd users and have substantial Market Presence scores. Leaders include: CallidusCloud Commissions, Xactly Incent, and Xactly Express
- High Performers are highly rated by their users, but have not yet achieved the market share and scale of the Leaders. High Performers include: Performio, QCommission, and Iconixx Sales
- Contenders have significant Market Presence and resources, but have received below average user Satisfaction ratings or have not yet received a sufficient number of reviews to validate the solution. Contenders include: NetSuite Incentive Management
- Niche solutions do not have the Market Presence of the Leaders. They may have been rated positively on customer Satisfaction, but have not yet received enough reviews to validate them. Niche products include: Performance Incentives by Vistex