Sales intelligence software provides sales professionals with background and contact information for a prospect, company, or industry. Sales teams use this information to identify new leads or update information for existing contacts. Sales intelligence tools might integrate with social streams to provide additional information about a prospect, and many tools will integrate with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platforms to link information with existing contacts.
What is Sales Intelligence Software?
G2 Crowd Grid for Sales IntelligenceG2 Crowd helps you select the best Sales Intelligence Software product for your business. The G2 Grid rates products based on the Sales Intelligence products customer satisfaction and market presence. You can select any of the products for a more detailed Sales Intelligence comparison. Only products with 10 or more reviews are shown in the Sales Intelligence Software Grid. A complete list of Sales Intelligence Software products can be found on the products tab.
G2 Crowd Grid for Sales Intelligence
These are the common features of Sales Intelligence
- Contacts Data Availability
- Does this product have the amount of contact data you require? Contact data includes a persons company, role, experience, email, telephone, etc.
- Company Data Availability
- Does this product have the amount of company data you require? Company data includes data on companies leadership, financials, industry, products, etc.
- Industry Research Availability
- Does this product offer industry research data that you require?
- Contact Data Accuracy
- How accurate and up to date is the contact data?
- Company Data Accuracy
- How accurate and up to date is the comany data?
- Provides ability to message contacts directly from within the sales intelligence software
- Lead Builder
- Ability to create targeted contact lists.
- Integration to CRM/Marketing Automation
- Integrations to popular CRM/Marketing automation software to enable sales/marketing team members to view contact and company data from within the CRM/Marketing automation software.
- Data Cleaning/Enrichment
- Ability to clean/enrich existing data that is maintained in other systems
- Data Segmentation/Filtering
- Functionality to filter or segment data from withing sales intelligence software
- Offers search tools that allow users to find the data they need quickly
- News/People Alerts
- Alerts you to changes happening to industries, companies and people you follow
- Find the people you know that can introduce you to contacts at prospects
- Provides ability to create the reports that meet your business requirements
- Allows orgainizations multi-national organizations to use tool effectively accross multiple languages and currencies
- User, Role and Access Management
- Enables adminstrator to provide segmented access to tool based on role. Easy to create new users and remove users.
- Performace and Reliability
- Software is consistently available (uptime) and allows users to complete tasks quickly because they are not waiting for the software to respond to an action they took.
- Access pre-built and custom reports and dashboards.
- Mobile user support
- Allows software to be easily used on multiple mobile devices include phone and tablet devices.
- Enables integration to external systems