Best School Resource Management Software
School resource management software provides solutions to streamline educational institution operations, including maintenance management, energy management, facility usage, and technology management. These products are typically used by school administrators and support staff, including food services and facility management personnel.
School resource management software helps educational organizations improve communication between departments, administrators, and support staff. This can lead to better overall efficiency as an institution and improve student learning experiences.
Many functionalities of school resource management software programs overlap with facility management and computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) software, and work to automate work order processes, preventative maintenance, resource scheduling, and inventory management. School resource management software also frequently integrates with student information system (SIS) software to provide a central location for facility documentation.
To qualify for inclusion in the School Resource Managment category, a product must:
- Provide tools to improve staff communication
- Have features designed to improve efficiency
- Include resource management tools designed to help with finances, maintenance, scheduling, inventory, or transportation
School Resource Management Software Grid® Overview
The best School Resource Management Software products are determined by customer satisfaction (based on user reviews) and scale (based on market share, vendor size, and social impact) and placed into four categories on the Grid®:
- Products in the Leader quadrant are rated highly by G2 Crowd users and have substantial Market Presence scores. Leaders include: Skyward Student Management Suite, Frontline Insights Platform, and Power School
- High Performers are highly rated by their users, but have not yet achieved the market share and scale of the Leaders. High Performers include: School Time and Cloud EMS
- Contenders have significant Market Presence and resources, but have received below average user Satisfaction ratings or have not yet received a sufficient number of reviews to validate the solution. Contenders include: Infinite Campus and OrgSync
- Niche solutions do not have the Market Presence of the Leaders. They may have been rated positively on customer Satisfaction, but have not yet received enough reviews to validate them. Niche products include: YellowFolder and CampusVue