Best Survey Software
Survey software allows user to easily create online surveys, quizzes, polls, and other web forms that are then distributed to product users to conduct market research or solicit feedback and opinions. Survey software products give companies or individuals insight into what participants think of events, projects, customer service, or another aspect of their business. Survey software are third-party add-ons that work to amplify the efforts of the marketing and customer success departments to understand how their customers work and what they want. Surveys can either be pop-ups on the site or be sent out in email blasts.
To qualify for inclusion in the Survey category, a product must:
- Allow the creation and customization of questions.
- Gather, report on, and archive response data
- Be shareable and distributable
Survey Software Grid® Overview
The best Survey Software products are determined by customer satisfaction (based on user reviews) and scale (based on market share, vendor size, and social impact) and placed into four categories on the Grid®:
- Products in the Leader quadrant are rated highly by G2 Crowd users and have substantial Market Presence scores. Leaders include: Qualtrics Research Core, SurveyMonkey, SurveyGizmo, Wufoo, GetFeedback, Formstack, Zoho Survey, Typeform, Google Surveys, and Google Forms
- High Performers are highly rated by their users, but have not yet achieved the market share and scale of the Leaders. High Performers include: QuickTapSurvey, CXQuest, Nicereply, Survey Anyplace, AskNicely, SatisMeter, SmartSurvey, Promoter.io, Delighted, MySurveyLab, SurveyLegend, Startquestion, Centiment, SurveySparrow, and SurveyMonkey Enterprise
- Contenders have significant Market Presence and resources, but have received below average user Satisfaction ratings or have not yet received a sufficient number of reviews to validate the solution. Contenders include: QuestionPro
- Niche solutions do not have the Market Presence of the Leaders. They may have been rated positively on customer Satisfaction, but have not yet received enough reviews to validate them. Niche products include: CallidusCloud Clicktools, Inquisium, Snap Surveys, SurveyPro, Omniconvert, Swagbucks, Survicate, REDCap, FormAssembly, SelectSurvey.NET, SurveyCTO, SoGoSurvey, and Four Eyes Surveys