Best Telecom Services for Call Centers Software
Telecom services for call centers include a variety of solutions for optimizing and simplifying call centers, involving cloud technology, intelligent response, and human-assisted components. A number of established telecommunications companies leverage their proven technologies and networks to provide telecom services for company call centers. In other cases, independent providers specialize in telecom services using their own unique approach. Some examples of telecom services for call centers include advanced call routing or voicemail, analytics and calls to action based on customer experience, and real-time agent guidance for challenging interactions. Depending on the provider and the level of membership, a variety of other features may be available in a telecom service package. These solutions are designed to integrate with other contact center software to give customer service representatives a complete call center system. Certain offerings may also integrate with select sales software tools so select interactions can easily translate into new customer relationships.
To qualify for inclusion in the Telecom Services for Call Centers category, a product must:
- Connect call centers with a secure, advanced network
- Improve call center efficiency through intelligent, assisted features, such as call routing and call analytics
- Integrate with common contract center software to create a comprehensive system
Telecom Services for Call Centers Software Grid® Overview
The best Telecom Services for Call Centers Software products are determined by customer satisfaction (based on user reviews) and scale (based on market share, vendor size, and social impact) and placed into four categories on the Grid®:
- Products in the Leader quadrant are rated highly by G2 Crowd users and have substantial Market Presence scores. Leaders include: RingCentral Office
- High Performers are highly rated by their users, but have not yet achieved the market share and scale of the Leaders. High Performers include: Verizon Contact Center Solutions, 8x8 Cloud Contact Center, and Talkdesk
- Contenders have significant Market Presence and resources, but have received below average user Satisfaction ratings or have not yet received a sufficient number of reviews to validate the solution. Contenders include: AT&T Contact Center and Orange Business Services
- Niche solutions do not have the Market Presence of the Leaders. They may have been rated positively on customer Satisfaction, but have not yet received enough reviews to validate them.