Compare Best Training eLearning SoftwareG2 Crowd helps you compare the best Training eLearning Software products. You can compare products on the Grid, or by selecting any of the products for a side-by-side comparison. In addition, you can download the full report for more detailed information about Training eLearning Software products. Only products with 10 or more reviews are included in the Grid. For a full list of products, click on the Products tab.
G2 Crowd Grid for Training eLearning
# of Ratings
Saba Enterprise Cloud
These are the common features of Training eLearning Software
Training and eLearning
- Assessments and Practice
- Provides Quizes, Testing and Software Simulations to reinforce and measure effectives of materials
- Content delivery and Tracking
- Includes Self led, Instructure lead, web based collaboration and tracking of completion for compliance.
- Social Learning
- Enables team member to learn by colloborating with each other
- Content Creation
- Provides tools to create training materials for instuctor lead and self lead courses
- Customer Training
- Training courses can be offered outside organization to customers and partners. Can include e-Commerce functionality for customers to purchase training courses.
- Manager Portals
- Allows Managers and/or parents to see progress of team members or children
- Content Storage/Management
- Provides functionality to store, organize and search all training content
- Content Libraries
- Provides pre-created content(Courseware) on standard topics that can be used as part of a curriculm
- Allows administrators to customize to accomodate their unique processes. Includes ability to create custom objects, fields, rules, calculations, and views.
- Integration APIs
- Application Programming Interface - Specification for how the application communicates with other software. API's typically enable integration of data, logic, objects, etc with other software applications.
- Enables users to view and transact business with the same content in multiple languages and currencies.
- User, Role, and Access Mgmt.
- The ability to grant access to select data, features, objects, etc based on the users, user role, groups, etc.
- Performance & Reliability
- Software is consistently available (uptime) and allows users to complete tasks quickly because they are not waiting for the software to respond to an action they took.
- Enables reporting of all data contained within the system. Typically contains standard reports as well as the ability to create ad-hoc reports.
- An easy to read, often single page, real-time user interface, showing a graphical presentation of the current status and historical trends of an organization’s Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to enable instantaneous and informed decisions to be made at a glance