Best Visitor Management Software
Visitor management software electronically monitors and records information about visitors and employees of a business or public building. The software also documents and gathers information about a visitor’s whereabouts in the facility. Visitor management systems make the visitor sign-in process more efficient, accurate, and consistent; they also provide the ability to store visitor information in a database. Visitor management software increases building security and protects facilities and employees. The software can be installed on an existing personal computer that’s already at the receptionist’s desk or it can be deployed on a self-service kiosk. Visitor management software can be integrated with identity management software and can scale according to business size and need.
To qualify for inclusion in the Visitor Management category, a product must:
- Deploy on either a PC, tablet, or self-service kiosk
- Facilitate the checking-in and verification of visitors/guests
- Collect and document visitor/guest information
Visitor Management Software Grid® Overview
The best Visitor Management Software products are determined by customer satisfaction (based on user reviews) and scale (based on market share, vendor size, and social impact) and placed into four categories on the Grid®:
- Products in the Leader quadrant are rated highly by G2 Crowd users and have substantial Market Presence scores. Leaders include: Envoy, Traction Guest, and The Receptionist
- High Performers are highly rated by their users, but have not yet achieved the market share and scale of the Leaders. High Performers include: Proxyclick, Greetly, and WhosOnLocation
- Contenders have significant Market Presence and resources, but have received below average user Satisfaction ratings or have not yet received a sufficient number of reviews to validate the solution.
- Niche solutions do not have the Market Presence of the Leaders. They may have been rated positively on customer Satisfaction, but have not yet received enough reviews to validate them.