Best Webinar Software
Webinars are virtual seminars which, by definition, are interactions between a conductor and an audience. The audience can vary in size from a small staff training to a large-scale TED talk. In contrast, the conductor and their source remain singular. Webinars host online events for trainings, sales presentations, executive briefings, and product introductions. You can engage with a broader range of your target audiences with premium video and audio. Webinar software can help develop presentations that align with company brand guidelines and provide other customizations. This helps increase audience engagement and makes a webinar more memorable. While webinar tools are similar to web conferencing and audio conferencing software, the main standout is their focus on connecting many viewers to one authority.
To qualify for inclusion in the Webinar category, a product must:
- Be meant for multiple presenters with up to hundreds or even thousands of attendees in live webinar sessions
- Include lead capture and registration capabilities
- Provide for the creation of engaging presentations and videos for widespread viewing
- Include performance tracking and audience analytics
Webinar Software Grid® Overview
The best Webinar Software products are determined by customer satisfaction (based on user reviews) and scale (based on market share, vendor size, and social impact) and placed into four categories on the Grid®:
- Products in the Leader quadrant are rated highly by G2 Crowd users and have substantial Market Presence scores. Leaders include: ON24 and GoToWebinar
- High Performers are highly rated by their users, but have not yet achieved the market share and scale of the Leaders. High Performers include: ClickMeeting and WebEx Webinar
- Contenders have significant Market Presence and resources, but have received below average user Satisfaction ratings or have not yet received a sufficient number of reviews to validate the solution. Contenders include: Adobe Connect
- Niche solutions do not have the Market Presence of the Leaders. They may have been rated positively on customer Satisfaction, but have not yet received enough reviews to validate them.