G2 Crowd User in Marketing and Advertising

If I'm using DocuSign already, why should I switch to SignNow?

almost 3 years ago

DocuSign is solid but I want to explore other solutions. I saw SignNow has really good pricing and ratings, but is the tech up to par?

Tags
  • e-signature
  • electronic signature
  • esignature
  • DocuSign
  • cudasign

Vendor Responses

Response by SignNow

almost 2 years ago

1. SignNow gets you more bang for your buck:

When people switch to SignNow, they typically do it because they're not getting enough value from DocuSign. This is evident if you look at the reviews on G2. SignNow simply provides better ROI than DocuSign.

2. SignNow has multiple deployment options:

SignNow is the only e-signature solution to offer both cloud and private cloud deployment options. This flexibility allows customers in compliance heavy industries to leverage the same power and usability of e-signature, while meeting robust security and compliance requirements.

3. SignNow is easy and intuitive.

SignNow has the most intuitive and popular mobile app, and regularly wins awards for ease of use. Based on G2 reviews, we have a higher user adoption rate than DocuSign. The easier something is to do, the more users will get onboard.

4. SignNow excels on mobile.

You can use SignNow on any device and SignNow's been the top-ranked e-signature app in the Apple App store for 3 years! We have over 8,000 reviews, and a rating of 4.5 stars. Our users get mobile signatures in half the steps of DocuSign.