What are some of the benefits of using CallRail?
● Call tracking for each campaign: CallRail measures each phone call conversion from search, digital, and offline marketing campaigns – including PPC keywords.
● Dynamic number insertion: Campaign specific tracking phone numbers can be automatically populated into online content and displayed to the right audience - capturing the full visitor journey before and after the call.
● Real-time call conversion reporting: CallRail data helps marketers make better decisions with beautifully delivered, powerful analytics. Users can visually understand data with graphs and charts, and easily download and export call logs to share. This assists marketers by providing a deeper understanding of acquisition, behavior, and attribution of phone calls.
● Call reporting: Call recording features from CallRail make it easy to qualify leads, coach sales reps and staff, and improve customer service.
● Outbound call tracking: Quickly respond to leads and place outbound phone calls, all displaying the applicable call tracking phone numbers.
● CallRail Copilot: The Copilot feature displays real time in-depth contextual details about who’s calling as soon as the call is received. In this dashboard, users view email accounts, advertising campaigns, call logs, and caller identifiers.
● Business class SMS messaging: Use CallRail tracking phone numbers to initiate and respond to text messages.
● Form submission: Sales reps can follow up on web form leads instantly with our form submission feature. When is completed on your website, we send you an email, text, or phone call alert - giving you the option to call the potential customer back immediately and making for a smooth and informed conversation.
● Human powered voicemail transcription: This feature quickly and accurately transcribes voicemails, providing users with high-quality transcriptions.
● Call flow builder: A unique feature of CallRail is the Call Flow Builder. This feature allows users to easily build and customize powerful and versatile call routing flows to route every call to the right person, every time. Features include call scheduling, interactive menus, SimulCall, SIP Routing, custom greetings, and voicemail.
● Nomorobo: CallRail has partnered with Nomorobo to eliminate call spam. Because of the partnership with Nomorobo, CallRail is able to access and contribute to a database of telemarketers and robo dialers - identify and blocking these callers from user’s call tracking phone numbers.
● HIPAA call tracking: CallRail’s Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act (HIPAA) compliant call tracking plan enables covered entities and the marketing agencies serving them to maintain compliance with regulations set forth by HIPAA and HITECH.