What are the benefits of being a Business Wire member?
Using Business Wire for your press release distribution includes many benefits, among them:
- Our experienced editorial and client services staff in our 32 US and international offices.
- Business Wire local and regional educational and networking events.
- Free webinars with expert advice on the latest in PR, IR and SEO topics.
- Custom news feeds via email or RSS for the latest press releases from Business Wire.
- A custom corporate profile with basic facts about your organization, its officers, financials and other information, distributed to our National circuit and linked from each of your press releases on BusinessWire.com.
- Business Wire Connect, our secure, password-protected system for uploading your press releases, multimedia and other files, and managing users on your account.
- Your full color, hyperlinked logo included free on all of your press releases submitted via Business Wire Connect.
- Your photos and logos stored in a password-protected Multimedia Library in Business Wire Connect.
- Free "Company Information" section that you can fill with key company statistics that will appear with each press release on BusinessWire.com.
- Your choice of more than 500 distribution options, from local to global, including print, broadcast, online, search engines and other outlets, with free industry trades available with most news wire circuits.
- Rich formatting including embedded hyperlinks, bold and italics, bulleted lists, narrow financial tables and other features at no additional charge.
- Free AP PhotoExpress distribution to U.S. newspapers with purchase of a Smart News Release.
- Free NewsTrak measurement reports with valuable audience information and links to your release on key news sites.
- Free social media monitoring for seven days for all releases that include our GMSM features.
- Social media links on your press releases allowing readers to easily print, email, save and share your news.
- Hosting and archiving of your press releases for two years on BusinessWire.com and EON: Enhanced Online News, enhancing the long-tail value of your news.
- Permalinks assigned to all your press releases, making it easy to find and share your news.