What are the benefits of ERP for my business?
1. Integration across all business processes – To realize the full benefits of an ERP system it should be fully integrated into all aspects of your business from the customer facing front end, through planning and scheduling, to the production and distribution of the products you make.
2. Automation enhances productivity – By automating aspects of business processes, ERP makes them more efficient, less prone to error, and faster. It also frees up people from mundane tasks such as balancing data.
3. Increase overall performance – The integration of disparate business processes benefits by ensuring coherence and avoids duplication, discontinuity, and people working at cross purposes, in different parts of the organization. The cumulative positive effect when business processes integrate well is overall superior performance by the organization.
4. Quality Reports and Performance Analysis – Analysis will enable you to produce financial and boardroom quality reports, as well as to conduct analysis on the performance of your organization.
5. Integrates across the entire supply chain – A best of breed system should extend beyond your organization and integrate with both your supplier and customer systems to ensure full visibility and efficiency across your supply chain.