What is in place for application security?
- Build on the latest versions of Microsoft IIS, Microsoft SQL and Microsoft .NET
- Use of secure sockets, port 443 with a Security certificate issued by Network Solutions
- AES-256 encryption for all data communications
- All other server ports are locked down with the exception of port 3389 which is protected by IP address filtering and 2-factor authentication
- Support for complex passwords
- Ability to restrict user access by IP address
- Support for Single Sign On (SAML 2.0)