What are the different features of IFS Field Service Management?
-To truly optimize your service organization, you need to streamline and automate your customer service and support processes in your contact center.
- Being successful in field service means sending the right technician to the right job with the right parts – and doing it at the lowest total cost possible.
Mobile Field Service
- Our mobile field service software provides real-time, direct connectivity between instant-on "smart" devices and your company's enterprise servers.
Service Contract Management
- Create, execute, revise, monitor and administer service contracts – from initial quoting and pricing, to automatic renewal and billing.
- Administer, process and track warranties throughout their lifecycle to improve customer satisfaction, increase product quality and reduce service costs.
Spare Parts Management
- Achieve optimal performance while keeping costs low by balancing stock levels, locations, spare parts, service levels and more.
Service Project Management
- Stop relying on ineffective manual tools and take control of your organization's efficiency, operational visibility and service quality.
- Support your service management needs with world-class solutions that will drive increased service performance and yield greater revenue.