1. To start, go to the templates page: https://magic.piktochart.com/templates. It is also the default landing page when you login to your Piktochart account.
2. Select a format you would like to use to create your infographic. We have Infographic, Report, Banner and Presentation formats readily available.
3. Once you have made your selection, you can then look at the templates available for use. To help with your selection, you can filter through templates of similar topics.
4. If you already know the title of the template you want to use, you can just type it in the search bar, located right below the format options!
5. When you hover over a template, you will have two options to choose from: Preview and Create.
6. You can preview and easily browse all of the available templates. Templates that are under “FREE THEMES” are free to use, whereas “PRO THEMES” can only be edited with a Pro account. Click Create to start editing.