SigningHub provides the following security measures:
- All the network communications are conducted via SSL by using GlobalSign's issued trusted EV SSL cert.
- The servers run the latest patches of antivirus.
- All the documents are encrypted with AES 256 length key before being saved.
- The users' passwords are also encrypted before storing in the database.
- The users can optionally set passphrase, OTP, time-period based security to open a document.
- SigningHub provides two secured ways to sign the documents, i.e. Certificate ownership protected by SigningHub and/ or User owned certificate protected with User password.
- The users can also buy service plan which allows SMS based OTP for authentication.