Who uses Geofeedia?
- Retailers use Geofeedia to understand their in-store brand experience, identify customer service issues, identify key influencers, engage store visitors and drive store-traffic.
- Hotels use Geofeedia to improve guest services, support crisis management, complement loyalty programs, identify key influencers, supply content marketing efforts and target promotional programs.
- Restaurants use Geofeedia to improve diner satisfaction, monitor in-restaurant sentiment, inform menu composition, identify key influencers, improve staff performance and gain competitive insight.
- Entertainment Companies use Geofeedia to monitor sentiment, improve promotional effectiveness, enable targeted sponsor engagement, support influencer-marketing programs and inform distribution channel effectiveness.
- Consumer Brands use Geofeedia as to complement their integrated marketing mix, increase effectiveness of promotional events, target crisis management, improve customer service, inform product development, support influencer marketing initiatives, analyze channel effectiveness and streamline multi-cultural marketing programs.
- Destination Marketers use Geofeedia to engage with visitors, monitor special events, acquire brand assets to re-publish and drive traffic to venues.
- Event Marketers use Geofeedia to monitor events, understand the conversation, what attendees found most interesting, present special offers during the event and more.
- Media Companies use Geofeedia to identify breaking stories, tap into citizen journalist generated images, find sources, gauge on-scene sentiment, corroborate facts, investigate stories and procure hyper-local content.
- Public Safety Agencies use Geofeedia to respond to emergency situations, gain situational awareness, support communities and improve event security operations.