Note: Review Monitoring is required for this feature
- Performance reports are a great way to regularly demonstrate ROI to your existing clients.
- Reports can be generated on demand or automatically according to a schedule you set.
Performance reports display a series of metrics and analytics about your client’s online reputation over time using attractive charts and graphs. You can choose which sections you want to include in your report.
- The ‘Reputation Overview’ section displays cumulative star rating stats drawn from all monitored review sites.
- The Review Volume section shows a site-by-site breakdown of all of your existing reviews across all monitored sites.
- The Funnel Activity sections shows a click-by-click breakdown of activity on your review funnel landing page.
- Finally, the New Reviews section shows review activity over the time frame specified when the report was generated, with some cumulative stats and a site-by-site breakdown of where those reviews occurred, as well as snippets of all reviews received in the time frame.